Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I hate eyebrows...

So last night I went and got a manicure and pedicure for the cruise and tossed in a brow wax. Of course I loved the pedi but my manicure sucks... considering I have no nails to really work with right now due to me taking my acrylics off. But, I needed some work done on them to help them blossom into nice nails hopefully.

Pedicure is cute as can be... pink toes... and yep... I even got help for that big toe that Jerome knocked the nail off of. She did not put a tip on it... thank goodness since my track record with that hasn't been great. Instead, she just built up the nail bed. Now for those of you who have had the luck of not having a toe nail yanked off let me explain. You have a soft palette below your nail... once your toe or finger has healed this palette become hard but not as hard as a nail. Eventually and hopefully you grow a new nail over this palette.

Back to the main topic here... EYEBROWS. I hate them. I don't hate the job that was done... lord knows she should have taken a weed wacker to them. She did a fine job... it's just that she had nothing to work with. Why do my eyebrows start at the center of my eye vs. the inside (like where your nose is vs. your ear). I feel like I have huge sideways apostrophes on my face. I would love to have eyebrows like Denise... you think I could get plastic surgery to have them? JUST KIDDING... I will never go that extreme for eyebrows... I just wish they looked normal!

1 comment:

  1. Never noticed you crocked eyebrows before! Love you anyways!!!

    ReplyDelete