Friday, October 20, 2006

What to pack....

Upright Rolling suitcase... hey does anyone have an extra one that we can borrow? I have one... but I think we usually fill that up between the two of us for a weekend. And I'm not sure our luggage is up to par I do believe that some zippers have popped on a few!

Help me pack... what do I need?

Obvious
Swimsuit
Sunblock
Sun Glasses
Hat/scarf
Tickets
Birth Certificate
Marriage License (dang name change!)
ID
Money
Lippy (chap stick for those who aren't around me enough to know what I'm talking about!)

Electronics
Digital Camera
Underwater Camera
Camera Dock for charging
Laptop (for downloading pictures of course... no working! And for music)
Jerome's MP3 Player
Travel alarm clock
Cell Phone/charger
Flash light

Clothes
PJs
Capris
Shorts
Shirts
Dress?
Sandals
Walking Shoes (tennies)

Bathroom Stuff
makeup
contact case/solution/glasses
pit stick
medications/medical kit (band-aids/aspirin/Tylenol/dramamine/other meds)
pick
brush
hair tie thingys
Miscellaneous
extra duffel bag
maps
Spanish book
Deck of cards

Should we bring or can we bring the following:
Suit for Jerome
Dressy Dress for Kim
Binoculars
Booze
Shampoo/Conditioner


WHAT AM I FORGETTING???????



No comments:

Post a Comment