Monday, October 16, 2006

Miss Lisa's Getting Married in June 2007!

Well I've already told you that Miss Lisa (bridesmaid from my wedding) was getting married. We've started looking at wedding dresses at a few places... well three places to be exact... and she's got a dress at each place she likes so far.

We went with her Mom the first time to two different dress shops. I of course won't tell you the names of the places or post pictures of Lisa in the dresses since I don't know who checks this site... you'll have to ask her and she can share with you if she wants to. She found one dress at each place... both very different from the other... and that's all I'm going to say.

After we were done looking at dresses that day the three of us went to Champs for lunch and then headed back to Lisa's house. Eventually Lisa's mom left and we sat there and hung out for a bit. Lisa, the sweetie that she is, said something like... "Well you know you're in the wedding, right?". And I was like... "I assume nothing until someone asks me!". She then said, "Well you are... and you're going to be my matron of honor!".

Awwwwww yeah baby! Wooo hoooo!

Actually, I assume that this will probably be the last wedding I'll be in. My family and friends are mostly all married. If it's not then it's not...but I think it is. So I will make the most of it! And I'm sure since I've been in the wedding business for all of almost two whole months that I know... ummmm EVERYTHING :) Teee heee!

Lisa, her mom, and I went shopping again this past Sunday. Brian, Lisa's brother and his daughter came along too but weren't there till the end. Lisa's niece is going to be a flowergirl, who we have a feeling could have a case like one of my flowergirls.... and maybe won't make it down... time will tell!

Needless to say Lisa found another dress that she liked and few that were pretty funny... (Let me just say bigger than two king size quilts for one) Oh I wish I could post pics!

Anyways, Lisa and I are going again tomorrow to one more place. Then she, her mom, her mother-in-law to be and her aunt will be going to the other places to retry the dresses. I have a show on the day that they are going, so I won't be able to go :( She is planning on making a decision before her and Rod go to Florida on vacation next weekend.

Speaking of next weekend it's Jerome's birthday on the 27th. What to get the guy... anyone have any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment