Monday, June 05, 2006

The ongoing list...

Well I've accomplished a few things on the list... Yeah ;)
  • Order paper and envelopes for invitation
  • Order labels for invitations

We still need to get Mark (DJ) his official contract with the song list on it, but we have called and let him know we would like him as the DJ.

Unfortunately the Photographer that I was referred to at my Reunion is unable to make it on that date.... So the quest for a photographer is still going on...

Jerome's working on the limo bit...

Some of the Thompson's are coming into town this week for Jerome's daughter's graduation. I hope I can break his mom away and chat about the rehearsal dinner for a bit while she's here.

And we've chatted about where we would like to go on a honeymoon...But nothing has been remotely even planned....

2 comments:

  1. Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
    »

    ReplyDelete