Monday, May 15, 2006

Candy Bar...


The more and more I think about it I want a Candy Bar at the reception. This would help me get over this "being different wedding syndrome" I think. I love the idea. It's simple... pick a table and have all kinds of different high and low glass or plastic containers that hold all kinds of different candy. And since both Jerome and I are both candy lovers I think it's perfect.

So if you've got a glass bowl or container that you would let me borrow I would love to hear from you... oh if I were close enough to the PCers in WI I would defiantly do all Simple Additions...but since we've got the traveling thing going on we won't be doing that!

I'm also planning on having a kid's table where they can hang out during the reception with coloring books, crayons, bubbles and more... what fun!

4 comments:

  1. Great idea! You can use my simple addition stuff. I have white and some colored stuff! So let me know which you would like to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

    ReplyDelete