Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Things are moving along...


Well today I placed the order for my dress... It should be in the store July 19... just a month before the wedding... ahhhhhh!

The hall has been rented.

The girls have been told they can order their dresses... and the sooner the better due to upcoming alterations.

And Jerome and I will be looking at tuxs (not sure if that's spelled right? Tuxes? Tuxs? Tuxedos?) either this weekend or next week to pick them out... and then to let the groomsmen (and any others) know what style we are going with.

I've started to get all the address for my guests and Jerome is suppose to be working on his.

I need to order the invites that I saw and have Josh (co-worker) help me out with them.

We still need a dj, a photographer, and a cake. Shoot I was suppose to call the possible cake people... jeeeeesh! Too much going on!

2 comments:

  1. Things are going to be crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
    »

    ReplyDelete